Sunday, March 22, 2009

it's here!

Well, I do believe that Spring has finally sprung. Boy, did I have a hard time adjusting to the time change, but I really do love it this way… plenty of daylight left when I get home from work. Jax is enjoying it, too. He still has time to play outside a while before it is time for supper and baths in the evenings. That’s right; if he didn’t get enough sand and dirt on him at school, he now gets a second chance to get good’n’dirty before he has to wash it all off and hit the sack. Yay for second chances, that’s what I say! Hey, we might as well USE all the soap that I have to buy for him (more on his soap obsession coming soon!) I always know that Spring is here when I see the dogwoods in our yard blooming… and all of the other things, too. We are starting to see the azaleas break out their color, too. I love it! I wish I had more time to get into the flowers and gardening. One day, I’ll have a beautiful yard full of flowers, maybe. Right now, I’m too busy with my two little buds … their seasons roll around way to fast to risk missing anything!



Jax even found his little froggy friend again! We believe this is the same frog that he discovered last year in our back yard. He's baaaaaack! Or, she - whatever. I wonder if this is the culprit for the 8,736,291 tadpoles that have taken up homestead in our dogs' water bowl? Yeah, the ones that Josh insists on taking to the pond to release, because he just doesn't have the heart to dump out the water bowl with them in it. (and the day after he cleans out the water bowl, there's 9,328,275 more tadpoles that move in! ugh!)

0 comments: