Wednesday, December 3, 2008

so, maybe my panic was premature...

Ok, so the doc says that there's been no change since last week... we're still at 2, with only one week left until my Due Date. Dr. says we will induce labor next Tuesday (December 9th - my due date) if no baby by that time. So, yeah, maybe you all were right - I was freaking out 3 weeks ago for no reason at all. But, hey, the good news is, I got a lot accomplished because of that premature panic! :-)
Well, I can't help but wonder if this sweet little girl has inherited my "late" trait, or maybe she's possibly waiting around for us to get her ROOM finished!
Whatever the case, she'll be here no later than Tuesday!
I hope to find the time to keep you all posted! Thanks for the prayers.