Friday, January 7, 2011

it's cold!


It's January.  It's cold.  What better time to share some warm sunny BEACH photos from last summer's vacation (July 2010)?!!! 
Ah, yes.  Most of you see right through that.  I know.  Actually, I am just now getting around to loading the Beach pictures from our July 2010 vacation.  Oh well.  At least I am making some progress.  Thanks to my friend Angela for the advice on uploading pictures with the new editor, that I didn't know anything about!!!  THANKS GIRL - this is MUCH better! 

I'll let the beach pictures speak for themselves!  Chillax and enjoy!






Dolphin cruise
got a little stormy out on the water, but even the stormy weather was beautiful


Captain Jax got to steer for a while!


Jax's first trip to HOOTERS!

We loved the FL Gulfarium too!











 More beach!   YUM!

We even got to witness a beach wedding - it was quaint and beautiful!

















2 comments:

Trinidy M. Wilson said...

The pictures are so cute! Looks like your family had a great time. Me & Moon love the gulfarium touch pool, too!

Anonymous said...

Cute